Accepted Insurance / Vision Plans
For your convenience, Korrect Optical accepts most insurance, vision and benefits plans. These include:
- Some Aetna medical plans may include coverage for eye exams and/or may cover the cost of glasses and contact lenses. Learn more at aetna.com.
- Anthem believes vision care is not just for people who wear glasses or contacts. Today, they’re connecting vision care and medical care to make health care easier. Learn more at anthem.com.
- A family-operated business focusing on small businesses and organizations, Avesis offers a variety of plan options. Learn more at avesis.com.
- A philosophy of simplifying vision benefits and making them easier to fit into your busy life has helped EyeMed attract more than 36 million members. Visit eyemed.com for more information.
- Davis Vision’s business model creates lower out-of-pocket cost for its members without sacrificing quality or choice. Learn how at davisvision.com.
- Humana’s two vision care plan options help protect both your vision, and your overall health. See both plans at humana.com.
- Medicaid is the U.S. health program that provides medical benefits to groups of low-income people who may have no medical insurance or inadequate medical insurance. Visit medicaid.gov for information. Or call Korrect at 502.895.2020 for help.
- Routine Medicare vision benefits vary, depending on the type of plan you have. Visit medicare.gov for information. Or call Korrect at 502.895.2020 for help.
- With a long history of providing innovative and cost-effective vision benefit programs for its plan sponsors and their subscribers, NVA provides millions of people throughout the United States with vision care programs. Visit e-nva.com.
- OptumHealth Vision has been trusted for more than 40 years to deliver affordable, innovative vision care solutions through experienced, customer-focused people and one of the nation’s most accessible, diversified vision care network. Visit optum.com for more information.
- Superior Vision’s programs ensure that members receive the best value for their eye care dollars. Get the details at superiorvision.com.
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare Vision Insurance Plans are designed to help you cover and budget for ongoing vision care expenses. Visit uhc.com for details.
Plus, new insurance and benefits programs are added frequently. So, if you don’t see your insurance plan on this list, call 502.895.2020 to see if it has been added.
Got a Spending Account?
If your company’s benefits plan includes Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) or Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), please call us. We’ll help you calculate your annual contribution for eye care. In most cases, annual eye exams are an approved expense for these plans.